Delo Starplex EP
- Automotive wheel bearings and chassis lubrication
- On- and off-highway applications
- Construction equipment
- Agricultural tractors
- Heavy-duty transport
- Wide range of general industrial greasing
Usable temperature range in continuous service:
- -30 to 130°C (Starplex EP 2)
- -20 to 130°C (Starplex EP 3)
- Maximum temperature for short term exposure is 220°C.
Saves on maintenance costs
Effective EP additive protects against bearing wear under severe conditions and shock loading. The effective rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces, even in conditions of severe water exposure.
High dropping point minimizes leakage from bearings at elevated temperatures and excellent oxidation resistance ensures long grease life. Natural water resistance of the lithium complex thickener, combined with the additional tackiness additive, prevents water washout.
Minimizes inventory costs
Multipurpose capability allows use in a wide range of automotive and industrial applications, reducing the number of different greases required and eliminating product misapplication.
Delo Starplex EP meets:
- NLGI Service Category GC-LB (NLGI 2)
- Volvo Standard STD 1277,2 (NLGI 2)