How a varnish problem starts
High operating temperatures in your system deplete protective additives in your oils and cause it to degrade over time. The results — oxidation by-products, contaminants and more — can start to precipitate out of the oil. When they do, these deposits attach themselves to equipment surfaces and build up over time, forming a coating of varnish that quickly begins to do its dirty work.
THE REAL BUSINESS IMPACTS
Varnish buildup reduces a lubricant’s heat transfer properties and causes your system to run hotter and hotter. The consequences won’t just threaten your equipment — they’ll hit you on your bottom line.
- De-rated equipment, unplanned shutdowns, inefficient operation
- Increased maintenance labor, management and spending
- Higher costs and lost profits for the business owner
OUR UNIQUE VARTECH HOLISTIC SOLUTION – WATCH NOW
HOW VARTECH INDUSTRIAL SYSTEM CLEANER WORKS
VARTECH HOLISTIC SOLUTION
INTRODUCING VARTECH INDUSTRIAL SYSTEM CLEANER (ISC)
Designed with triple-action varnish removal technology. When added to the in-service oil at its end-of-life, VARTECH ISC works quickly and effectively to help you restore equipment to peak performance for outstanding reliability and productivity. It’s quick, effective and easy to use.
WHEN IT’S ADDED TO END-OF-LIFE, IN-SERVICE OIL, VARTECH ISC:
- Cuts through hard varnish to remove it as micro-sized varnish particles
- Captures varnish particles in a protective barrier to enable effective removal from the system without re-depositing on the equipment
- Provides compatibility with in-service oil for optimum operational flexibility and system performance during the cleaning cycle
PAIR IT WITH A PREMIUM PARTNER: GST ADVANTAGE™ TURBINE OILS WITH VARTECH TECHNOLOGY
Interested in the Vartech Holistic Solution?