Havoline EasyCool 40/60
Antifreeze coolant for automotive gasoline engine and light duty diesel engine applications
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Agriculture & Forestry
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Havoline Easy Cool 40/60 is a carboxylate corrosion inhibitor and mono ethylene glycol based antifreeze coolant for automotive gasoline engine and light duty diesel engine applications. Havoline Easy Cool 40/60 is prediluted and contains inhibitors providing effective protection against freezing, boiling, rust and corrosion when used as recommended. There is no need to add water.
- Havoline Easy Cool 40/60 ready mixed is recommended for use in applications requiring ASTM D3306 performance standard.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars.
- Light duty truck diesel engines.
- Havoline Easy Cool 40/60 ready mixed should not be mixed with other engine coolants. Most coolant blends are based on carefully balanced mixtures of various corrosion inhibitors. Mixing of coolants with different inhibitor packages can lead to loss of corrosion protection.
Havoline Easy Cool 40/60 ready mixed contains mono ethylene glycol and helps to prevent winter freezing and summer overheating. It comes ready for use.
- Provides protection against corrosion
- Protects all metals including aluminium
- Prevents scale build up
- Compatible with conventional (green) antifreeze