Havoline EasyCool 33
Antifreeze coolant for automotive and light duty diesel engine applications
Agriculture & Forestry
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Havoline EasyCool 33 is a carboxylate corrosion inhibitor and mono ethylene glycol based antifreeze coolant for automotive and light duty diesel engine applications. Havoline EasyCool 33 is prediluted and contains inhibitors providing protection from freezing, overheating, rust and corrosion when used as recommended. There is no need to add water.
- Havoline EasyCool 33 ready mixed is recommended for use in applications requiring ASTM D 3306 quality standard.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars.
- Light duty truck diesel engines.
- Passenger car and light truck spark ignition engines.
- Havoline EasyCool 33 ready mixed should not be mixed with other engine coolants. Most coolant blends are based on carefully balanced mixtures of various corrosion inhibitors. Mixing of coolants with different inhibitor packages can lead to loss of corrosion protection.
Havoline EasyCool 33 ready mixed contains mono ethylene glycol and helps to prevent winter freezing and summer overheating. It comes ready for use.
- Provides protection against corrosion
- Protects all metals including aluminium
- Prevents scale build up
- Compatible with conventional (green) antifreeze