Multifak Moly EP 2
- Earthmoving, quarrying and mining
- Agricultural equipment
- Chassis grease point lubrication
- Pins, bushings and other sliding surface or pivot points
- All types of anti-friction bearings
- Ball joints
- Universal joints (U-joints)
- High and shock load applications
Protects metal surfaces
Effective EP additive and molybdenum disulfide solid film lubricant protect against component wear under high load conditions and/or shock loading. Rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces in wet operating conditions. Even if insufficient grease is used, some molybdenum disulfide tends to stay in place and protect metal surfaces.
Excellent oxidation resistance ensures enhanced grease service life.
Enhances service life
Optimized flow properties provide suitable flow properties for grease pump application systems.
Multipurpose capability allows use in a wide range of heavy-duty automotive and industrial applications, reducing the number of different greases required and eliminating product misapplication.
|DIN 51 502
|Multifak Moly EP 2||KPF 2K-30
||-30°C up to 120°C with short periods up to 140°C